Users are informed that this website uses its own and third-party cookies.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files generated on the user’s computer allowing the user themselves to choose whether to store the information generated about their online activity. Cookies enable LALIGA to, among other things, store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information contained and the way in which the same is used by the device, may be used to recognise the user.
Proprietary cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain managed by LALIGA and from which the service requested by the user is provided. Furthermore, third-party cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain that is not managed by LALIGA but rather by another entity, which processes the data obtained via the cookies.
The website uses session cookies (which collect and store data while the user is accessing the website) and persistent cookies. Persistent cookies remain on the user’s terminal so that the stored data may be accessed and processed during a period defined by the cookie manager, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
2. The cookies we use based on their purpose
These are the cookies we use based on their purpose:
- Strictly necessary cookies These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in our systems. Generally speaking, they are only configured in response to the actions you take when requested services, such as to set your privacy preferences, log in or complete forms. You can configure your browser to block or notify you of these cookies, but certain parts of the website will not function. These cookies store no personal identifying data.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies may be established via our website or by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to create a profile on your interests and show you relevant adverts on other websites. They do not directly store any personal information, but are rather based on the unique ID of your browser and Internet device.
If you do not allow these cookies, you will see less targeted advertising.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visitors and sources of traffic in order to assess performance by our website and improve it. They help us know which pages are more or less popular, and how visitors browse through the website. All the information collected by these cookies is aggregate in nature and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you visited our website and we will not be able to assess whether it functioned correctly.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow the website to provide better functionality and personalisation. They can be established by our company or by external suppliers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, it is possible that some of these services will not function correctly.
IAB Europe Trasparency Framework (TCF 2.2): Likewise, those targeted cookies from thir parties that are adhere to the IAB Europe Transparecy Framework and consent framework  will not be included in 'b. Targeting cookies' and will be categorized according to the following purposes of TCF 2.2:
- Store of access information on a device. User consent is required to use targeted cookies for this purpose.
- Personalized ads and content, ad and content measurement, audiencie insights, and product development:
- Create personalized advertising profile. User consent is required to use targeted cookies for this purpose.
- Select personalized ads. User consent is required to use targeted cookies for this purpose.
- Create a profile for content customization. User consent is required to use targeted cookies for this purpose.
- Select custom content. User consent is required to use targeted cookies for this purpose.
- Measure ad performance. User consent is required to use targeted cookies for this purpose.
- Measure content performance. User consent is required to use targeted cookies for this purpose.
- Select basic ads. User consent is required to use targeted cookies for this purpose.
- Develop and improve products. User consent is required to use targeted cookies for this purpose.
- Use market research to generate information about the public. User consent is required to use targeted cookies for this purpose.
- Actively analyze device characteristics for identification. User consent is required to use targeted cookies for this purpose.
- Ensure security, prevent fraud and debug errors. User consent is not required to use targeted cookies for this purpose.
- Technically serve advertisements or content. User consent is not required to use targeted cookies for this purpose.
- Collate and combine offline data source. User consent is not required to use targeted cookies for this purpose.
- Link different devices. User consent is not required to use targeted cookies for this purpose.
- Receive and use automatically sent device characteristics for identification. User consent is not required to use targeted cookies for this purpose.
 Targeted cookies from third parties that do not belong to the IAB Europe Transparency Framework fall under point 'b. Targeting cookies' of this section.
3. Management of cookies
You can enable or disable the cookies we use through the privacy preference center accessible through the following link:Cookie preferences center
Without prejudice to the above, the user may also configure the cookies allowed in their browser at any time. However, the deactivation of cookies may affect the correct operation of certain sections of the Website.
Depending on the browser used, the installation options may be found in different sections. To this end, the user should consult the instructions for their browser if they wish to know how to block or allow the installation of cookies. For the following browsers, the user may find more information via the following links:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
4. Data sources
LALIGA may collect information through cookies or similar technologies, its own or from third parties, implemented on our website regarding browsing data (viewed screens, clicks, visit times, etc.), socio-demographic information (geolocation, interests, etc.), and technical information of the device (browser, operating system, etc.).
On the other hand, LALIGA may receive information through cookies or similar technologies implemented in assets of third parties (sponsors, media, media agencies, third parties that collaborate with LALIGA, as well as television operators) regarding the use and the navigation that you have been able to carry out on the assets of said entities associated with random or device identifiers and, where appropriate, sociodemographic information.
In particular, LALIGA may receive information from the following third parties:
- MEDIAPRODUCCIÓN, S.L.U. (“MEDIAPRO”). Cookie's Policy: https://playerclipslaliga.tv/cookies_cmp.pdf.
- Ediciones El País, S.L. (“El País”). Cookie's Policy: https://elpais.com/politica-de-cookies/
- Diario AS, S.L. (“AS”). Cookie's Policy: https://as.com/politica-de-cookies.html
- Vocento Gestión de Medios y Servicios, S.L.U (“Vocento”). Cookie's Policy: https://www.vocento.com/politica-cookies
- Grupo Godó de Comunicación, SA (“Godó”). Cookie's Policy: https://www.lavanguardia.com/cookies-privacy-LV-popup.html
- Unidad Editorial, S.A. (“Unidad Editorial”). Cookie's Policy: https://www.marca.com/corporativo/politica_privacidad.html
- Prensa Ibérica Digital, S.L. ('Prensa Ibérica'). Cookie's Policy: https://www.prensaiberica.es/politica-de-privacidad-resumida/
5. Cookies List
6. Data recipients
The information obtained via the cookies in this website will be shared with third parties with which LALIGA maintains a range of partnerships (hereinafter, “Partner Entities”) for the purposes defined in this policy.
You can check the privacy preference center through the following link to see the Partners that incorporate their cookies on our websites, what data they collect and how they use this data:Cookie preferences center
Additionally, in order to extract metrics, analytics and aggregate measurement form the website, LALIGA uses the services of Google Ireland (Google Analytics) which involves the international transfer of data related to your Google Analytics ID, device ID and other data. Sociodemographic data (age, gender, residence, country, etc.) store in the Google Analytics cookie to Google Inc. in the United States, a country that guarantees a level of protection equivalent to that of the European Union for personal data transferred from Europe to third-party providers from the United States that are adhered to the Data Privacy Framework, among which is the provider used by LALIGA.
Remember that your data will only be transferred if you have given consent for the installation of the Google Analytics cookie in your browser, which you can revoke at any time by changing the configuration of the privacy preferences settings or by configuring your browser to this end under the terms provided in section 3.
7. More information
LALIGA may amend this Cookies Policy according to new legislative or regulatory requirements or to adapt said policy to instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. To that end, users are advised to regularly visit this page in order to discover any changes made thereto.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you may contact LALIGA by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, if you believe that you have been unable to exercise your rights satisfactorily, you may contact the Data Protection Officer of LALIGA by writing an email to email@example.com or lodging a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency via its website at www.aepd.es